Tax credits - do you qualify?

Do you usually live in the United Kingdom?

Help with this question...

  • Answer yes if you only go away on holiday or for business trips.
  • Also answer yes if you're a Crown servant posted abroad - for example you're a UK civil servant or in HM Armed Forces, and you've been sent abroad for work.

Call the Tax Credit Helpline for advice if any of the following apply:

  • you've recently moved to the UK
  • you live outside the UK, but you get a UK benefit or State Pension and are responsible for a child
  • you live outside the UK, but you work in the UK - for example, you live in the Republic of Ireland or France, and work in the UK

Contact details for the Tax Credit Helpline (closes this questionnaire and opens in main window)