Tax credits - do you qualify?
Help with this question...
- Answer yes if you only go away on holiday or for business trips.
- Also answer yes if you're a Crown servant posted abroad - for example you're a UK civil servant or in HM Armed Forces, and you've been sent abroad for work.
Call the Tax Credit Helpline for advice if any of the following apply:
- you've recently moved to the UK
- you live outside the UK, but you get a UK benefit or State Pension and are responsible for a child
- you live outside the UK, but you work in the UK - for example, you live in the Republic of Ireland or France, and work in the UK