In this section:

Where's My Reply? - Income Tax

What you can use Where's My Reply? for

If you're an employee or you pay tax on a company pension through PAYE, you can check how long it will take HMRC to:

  • pay your Income Tax refund
  • reply to your general Income Tax enquiry
  • provide a copy of individual information, such as your tax code or pay and tax details
  • send you HMRC forms or stationery

Start using Where's My Reply?

When can't you use Where's My Reply?

If your query is not shown above, you can't use Where's My Reply? and should contact HMRC.

Contact details for HMRC


Give HMRC feedback about Where's My Reply?