No PAYE/NICs payment due

The online notification service has been withdrawn following the introduction of PAYE in real time (RTI)

You must let HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) know if you have no PAYE/National Insurance Contribution payments to make for a month, quarter or previous year by sending either an Employer Payment Summary (EPS) or Full Payment Submission (FPS).

If you do not currently report your PAYE details online you should send a paper version of the EPS or FPS.

If you do not report you have nothing to pay in this way your HMRC account won't be updated and you will receive a reminder to pay.

If you are a quarterly or annual payer and receive monthly payment reminders you can stop these by calling HMRC's Payment Enquiry Helpline on Tel 0300 200 3401 who will update your records.

Find out more about RTI payment summaries and submissions