SPM45605 - Additional Statutory Paternity Pay (ASPP): Conditions for entitlement: The child's mother
The child’s mother must have:
- satisfied the qualifying conditions for entitlement to SMP or Maternity Allowance (MA)
- taken action to return to work
- signed the declaration form SC7 or equivalent to confirm they intend to return to work and will stop receiving SMP or MA
- taken at least 2 weeks off work after the birth
- at least 2 weeks of her Maternity Pay Period (MPP) or Maternity Allowance Period (MAP) remaining.