IHTM31912 - Liaison with Accounts
Section: Banking Operations Nottingham (Inheritance tax)
Banking Operations Nottingham (Inheritance tax) is located
within DMB in Ferrers House.
Their responsibilities include
(This text has been withheld because of exemptions in the
Freedom of Information Act 2000)
- Validating the accounting records.
- Ensuring that figures reported to the
Corporate Accounts in Worthing are accurate.
- Compiling the in year and year end
- Producing financial reports for
- Assisting in the implementation of the
office’s financial policy.
- Assisting caseworkers in reconciling case
accounting records that do not balance.
- Assisting with pre-day one accounting