IHTM03211 - Form 403a: introduction

All accounts and papers relating to ten year anniversary charges on relevant property settlements are kept in a Form 403a, which is a sub-file of Form 402 (IHTM03161).

When creating a new sub-file you should show the reference number for the Form 402 at the top and give each sub-file a number, starting at 1 for the first sub-file opened, and so on.

You should complete relevant parts (IHTM03212) of the sub-file cover.