IHTM03151 - Settlement files: introduction

There are a number of different files that are used for holding papers relating to relevant property settlements. The main ones are

  • Form 402 (IHTM03161) is main file cover used for all relevant property settlements
  • Form 403 (IHTM03201) is the sub-file used to hold the papers relating to proportionate charges
  • Form 403a (IHTM03211) is the sub-file used for ten-year anniversary charges.