IHTM02261 - Communications: Translations and non-English speaking customers: translations

This instruction applies if you have a letter or any other document which is written in a language other than English or Welsh (IHTM02262)

If you have a document in another language to be translated into English the HMRC Translation Service will be able to do this for you. You can find out what you need to do and how long you can expect a translation request to take on the(This text has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000)

There are separate instructions if a taxpayer asks to speak to someone in a language other than English (IHTM02174).