CTM95305 - CTSA: Revenue determination:
power to make
A company may fail to deliver a company tax return in response
to a notice to deliver under FA98/SCH18/PARA3. When this happens
you can determine the amount of tax payable by the company to the
best of your information and belief.
A Revenue determination:
- can include an estimated amount of profits
or estimated amounts of particular types of profit,
- may contain relief for losses,
deficiencies and other amounts brought forward from a previous
- indicates the rate, or rates, at which you
estimate that tax is due.
The power to make a determination under Paragraph 36 includes
the power to determine:
- any of the amounts mentioned in
- any amount that forms part of the
calculation of any of those amounts.