ATACPD02300 - Roles and responsibilities: Unit of Expertise (UoE)
The Unit of Expertise (UoE) for ATA, CPD and EU/CPD/China-Taiwan carnets is in Redhill.
The UoE has a key role in providing support and co-ordination to the regional assurance effort and in supporting Customs Policy and the National Carnet Unit (NCU). The UoE has responsibility for providing:
- advice and information on good operational practice to the regions, Border Force, Customs Policy and NCU
- assistance in areas of training and guidance
- assurance in areas of training and guidance
- assurance on the integrity of the regime
- technical assistance on matters of policy.
(This text has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000)