Performing Companies Visiting
Reduced Tax Payment Application – Non-Resident Employees
- Applications should be made in writing 30 days before the first connected
- A statement confirming the employment status of the performers.
- A copy of the engagement contract between the non-resident company and
the UK venue/promoter.
- Details of all expenses paid by the non-resident company to their employees
in relation to the UK engagement(s).
- A list of all performers who will be participating in the UK engagement(s),
together with their nationality and country of residence.
- A breakdown of the salary or pro-rata share of monthly salary paid to
each performer relating to the UK engagement(s).
- Copies of any separate agreement/contract between the non-resident company
and any conductor, soloist and anyone else who makes a public appearance
Please note: We no longer require a copy of the employment contract between
the non-resident company and the employee, or details of salaries paid to
the management, technical or backstage staff.