Help for Non-Resident Entertainers and Sportspersons

Non-UK resident entertainers or sportspersons who perform in the UK fall within specific arrangements for taxing payments for that UK work. Withholding tax should be deducted by payers and, in some cases, Self Assessment returns will be required from individual entertainers or sports persons.

Below are links to parts of the site you may find useful: