In this section:
  • Emailing HMRC

Emailing HMRC

At HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) we recognise that many of our customers would prefer to email us.

We currently offer an email service in some, but not all, situations – however we are actively working towards extending this. For example, if you have moved house or changed your name you can let us know by email using the link below.

Report a change of circumstance by email

You can use the new online form to tell HMRC that your Pay As You Earn (PAYE) tax code for 2014 to 2015 is wrong.

By email tell HMRC that your tax code for 2014 to 2015 is wrong

Find out when else you can email HMRC

If you want to know if an email address is available for your particular query, please follow the links from the 'Contact us' page using the link below. If any of our offices offer an email service, this will be listed alongside the phone and postal details.

Contact us