Residency - contacting HMRC

If you have a question about residency you can email HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) using special forms from the links below. Please select your query type from the options shown to help ensure it reaches the right area. These forms must only be used for residency queries.

If your query isn't about residency or you don't want to use email you can find the right area of HMRC to contact using the Contact Us page.

Go to the HMRC Contact Us page

If you email HMRC they will try to answer your query as quickly as possible. By emailing HMRC from the website your email is more secure, but the reply to you is not. This means that the email reply will not contain confidential information. If HMRC need to, they will email you to explain that they will be replying fully by letter or phone.



Apply for E101 online